Realize Your Dream of
A New Home
Hello, we're the Burns Team!
We are a team of skilled loan professionals here to work for you! We are equipped with the knowledge and tools to be able to look at individual scenarios and determine the best way to serve you and your needs. Our goal is to not only provide you with the best lending experience and pricing, but to support and educate you throughout the process as well. We are in the business to make loans, not deny them. We don’t believe in “no’s,” we believe in “when’s,” and have the necessary resources available to help guide our borrowers to meet their lending needs!
We specialize in both purchases and refinances, so the Burns Team will be there for you long after you close on your home.
What sets us above the rest?
- We are a Mortgage Banker which enables us to fund our own loans.
- All of our departments are “in house” from Processing, to Underwriting, Closing, and Funding. This allows us to maintain complete control throughout the loan process and helps to ensure a smooth and successful closing!
- Jim, Chantelle, and Kaitlin are Licensed! What this means to you? You can talk with any one of us about your loan at any time!
- Arizona based and Arizona focused since 1988.
- All of our Underwriters are both VA and FHA endorsed.
- We have plenty of experience and resources to help with credit repair.
- Everyone on our team has your best interest at heart every step of the way! Go to the “About Us” tab to meet the team!
Our Mission Statement
‘To remain the lender of choice through our ongoing efforts to associate ourselves with the most knowledgeable and trustworthy professionals in our industry. We will remain current with industry trends and technology, which will allow us to deliver the utmost in exceptional service and products. We will never lose focus of our reason for doing business…our clients’
Before you make a decision to work with a lender, it is important that you consider:
- The company’s expertise and experience.
- The company’s philosophies.
- The company’s goals for doing business.
- How does the company’s mission and vision align with your personal goals?